Terms And Conditions
General terms and conditions of use of the services provided when using this website
These Terms and Conditions regulate the relationship between customers / users of the website and the owner of the website that arise in connection with viewing the site, using the services it provides, and in the event of an electronic purchase / sale contract.
The website is owned by Laboratoires Bioex Ltd, Reg. No. 203072206, headquarters: BG-EU, Gabrovo, Voditci Dstr. Bioex Production base
These Terms and Conditions apply to all purchases of goods that are made on this website. By placing an order on this site, you agree to abide by these rules.
The site reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read them whenever you use this website and your continued use of the website means that you agree to be bound by the latest Terms and Conditions.
This website is managed by Bioex Ltd. Everywhere in the site, the terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to Bioex Ltd. Bioex Ltd. offers this site, including all the information and services available from this site to you, the User, provided you accept all terms, rules, guidelines set forth herein.
By visiting this site or purchasing something from it, you are committed to the service provided and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions", "Terms"), including these additional terms and reference rules here and / or available via a hyperlink. These Terms apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, suppliers, customers, merchants and / or content contributors.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before logging in or using this website. With access to or use of any part of the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms of this agreement, you will not be able to access the website or use the services. If these Terms and Conditions are considered to be an offer, the acceptance of this offer is expressly limited to these Terms and Conditions.
Any new features or tools added to the current website are also subject to the Terms of Service. You can view the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. The site reserves the right to update, modify or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and / or changes to the website. It is your responsibility to periodically check this page for changes. The continued use or access to the website after posting of all changes is acceptance of these changes.
I. Definition of terms used in the text of the General Terms:
Website: ("Website") is a separate site on the global Internet network available through its unified URL such as HTTP, HTTPS or other standard protocol and containing files, programs, text, sound, picture, image or other materials and resources ;
Online Shopping Information Platform: is a complete product that allows customers / users to access different data through hyperlinks to resources located on the Owner's server or other servers beyond the control of the latter;
Client / User is a natural or legal person who interacts in some way with the online shopping information platform.
The price is the announced price for each item representing the value of one item shown in the respective currency;
The delivery price is the delivery price of the ordered products;
The final price is the sum of the price of the selected product (s) and the delivery price;
An article is a specific type of good that has its own identification and individualization.
The online shopping information platform, located on the website under the website domain, provides customers / users with the option of purchasing food and cosmetics without requiring a user profile registration. If the customer / user has the ability to register an account, the latter should follow the steps listed below until the Customer / User refuses to register, he / she should only follow the steps that relate to the order.
By using the online shopping information platform, the customer / user agrees that the website may collect the following information:
The personal data you enter and send, such as name, address, email address, etc.
Data that allows the website to recognize the Customer / User, his / her preferences and how the Customer / User uses this website.
The user / user IP address (that is, the individual computer ID), which
automatically logged in from our web server. This is used to mark the interest of the Customer / User on the website.
Any personal information we collect will be used in accordance with all applicable laws. The data we collect will only be used for the purposes of:
Processing your order, maintaining warranty records and providing after-sales service (we may pass on your data to a third party to deliver the products or services you have purchased and / or provide after-sales services);
Security check (this may include passing on your data to credit reference agencies that will check the details we provide them with respect to public and private databases, and we may keep a record of this check to be used for future inspections security - this helps protect you and us from fraudulent transactions);
Compliance with Legal Requirements - The Website may use third parties to perform certain activities such as order processing, data sorting, monitoring how the Customer / User uses the Website and communicates in any case with the Customer / User.
The site also would like to inform the Customer / User of various promotions, goods and services that may be of interest to the Customer / User. The Customer / User may be contacted by mail, e-mail, telephone, SMS or otherwise, as the Web site deems appropriate, including new technologies. If the customer / user does not wish to receive these messages, Customer / User may unsubscribe at any time by notifying the website by email with the subject "No marketing" or "Unsubscribe" or clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email sent from the website or from third parties related to the website.
III. Profile, Rights and Obligations of the Customer / User (registered and unregistered)
The rules under this section of these Terms and Conditions apply to the Customer / User who can be concluded that he / she is a Client / User based on the data provided at the conclusion of the subscription / sale contract upon registration in the information platform according to Directive 97 / 7 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 May 1997 on distance contracts.
1. Steps: On the online platform, client / user profiles can be created by both individuals and legal entities. In order to create an active client / user profile, the person must fill out a registration form available on the platform by providing a valid email address, full names, shipping address, phone number and password. The completed form becomes an electronic document according to Art. 3 of EDESA, upon registration, the Customer / User expressly declares that he accepts the present General Terms and Conditions under Art. 3, para. (2) of the EDES, the written form shall be deemed to be complied with if an electronic document is drawn up and the two parties to the agreement are bound by them.
By logging in to the platform, the customer / user confirms that the data provided in the registration form is correct and does not affect the rights and interests of third parties.
2. Rights and obligations of the Customer / User
A. The Customer / User is responsible for all actions resulting from the use of the site through its accounts, including agreements and payments made. When using the online platform, the customer / user should avoid committing activities that are in violation of the law.
B. The Customer / User undertakes to comply with the applicable laws as well as these General Terms and Conditions.
C. The Customer / User may not retrieve, reproduce, modify, delete, publish, distribute, and otherwise promote the information resources uploaded to the Website and can not create its own database in electronic or other form based on of the information resources of the databases located on the website without the express permission of Bioex Ltd.Ltd. or related third parties.
1. The prices of the products offered through the online shopping platform available through the website domain are prices, excluding the delivery price. The delivery price is determined separately when the order is executed.
2. The Customer / User primarily uses the interface of Bioex Ltd. / Supplier, to conclude contracts for the purchase / sale of the products offered by the supplier in the online shopping information platform.
3. The agreement between Bioex Ltd. / Provider and Customer / User represents these Terms and Conditions.
4. This Agreement shall be deemed to have been concluded from the time of completion and confirmation of the registration form in the Information Platform by the Customer /
order. The purchase / sale contract is deemed to be concluded from the moment the purchase / sale is requested by the Customer / User via the interface of the Website.
5. For the conclusion of this Agreement and for the conclusion of the Purchase / Sale Agreement, the Contractor shall inform the Customer / User accordingly by electronic means, namely by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address of the registration in the event that it is presented .
6. Bioex Ltd. / The supplier delivers the goods to the address specified by the Customer / User and is not liable if the data provided by the Customer / User are inaccurate or misleading.
7. Ordering Policies: The agreement concluded between the Customer / the User and the Website is a distance sale agreement subject to advance and subsequent payment. The methods and methods of payment are as follows:
- PayPal, via bank transfer and credit cards
- for delivery at a specified address
- upon receipt at the office of the respective courier or in the authorized office of the website
1. The Customer / User has the right to choose whether the ordered goods and the prepaid (or subsequent payment) of them are delivered directly to the address specified by them, delivered by courier / Provider.
2. The delivery price shall be determined separately when the order is executed.
3. The delivery date is only approximate and the delivery time will not be material unless it is previously agreed in writing by the website. The products can be delivered from the website prior to the delivery date once the Customer / User is explicitly informed. Typically, the delivery date is within 1-5 business days after the order confirmation.
1. Bioex Ltd. / The Provider does not guarantee the accuracy, accuracy or reliability of the materials contained on the website. All materials are intended for information only and do not constitute advice for the purchase of the goods in question.
2. Bioex Ltd. / The supplier does not guarantee the prices and prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
3. Bioex Ltd. / The Provider reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
4 Bioex Ltd. / The Provider is not liable to you or any third party for any change, price change, suspension or termination of the Service.
5. Bioex Ltd. / The Provider is not responsible for the content of the sites available through the hyperlinks posted on the website (links, links) under the provisions of the Electronic Commerce Act.
6. Copyright and other intellectual property rights in materials posted on the website, together with the design, images and source code, belong to Bioex Ltd. / the supplier or its advertisers and are protected by the applicable national and international legislation on intellectual property.
7. The Customer / User agrees, using the provided access through the Internet-based Information Platform:
• comply with the applicable law, these Terms and Conditions and behave in accordance with the principles of morality;
• not to infringe any tangible or intangible rights of others, including intellectual property rights, and to notify Bioex Ltd. / Provider, in case of any violation committed or discovered;
• not to abuse in the meaning of these Terms and Conditions.
8. The Customer / User may not retrieve, reproduce, modify, delete, publish, distribute, and otherwise promote the information resources uploaded to the Website and may not create its own database in electronic or other form based on of the information resources of the databases located on the website without the explicit permission of Bioex Ltd. / the Provider.
9. Some products or services can be accessed exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only under our return policy.
10. We have done everything we can to show as accurately as possible the colors and images of the products that appear on the website. We can not guarantee that the display of any color monitor will be accurate.
11. We reserve the right, but we are not obliged to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographical region or jurisdiction. We can exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the amount of all products or services we offer. All product descriptions or product pricing are subject to change at any time without prior notice, at our discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any product or service offer made on this site is invalid when it is banned.
12. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or received by you will meet your expectations or that any errors will be corrected in the Service.
VII. Return policy, complaints and requests
- Common return policy:
Return requests can be initiated by Customer / User within 14 calendar days of receiving the goods in writing at email@example.com, clearly indicating the reason for return, customer name, address, telephone number, data for the bank account (Beneficiary's name, SWIFT / BIC, IBAN, bank name and address) for refund and date of receipt of the item. In order to recover the amount from the website, the Customer / User is obliged to send back all goods of the same type purchased with the same order (if more than one) with their full package within 14 calendar days from the date of the claim. The website will only go back to reimbursing if all products in one order have been returned and only one is open and partially used. In all other cases, refunds are not possible.
The Customer / User is responsible for return fees that are not related to a defective product or product that was damaged when first sent to the customer. Return costs are settled entirely by the Customer / User and are not a responsibility of the Website.
The website will refund the price of the item, reduced by the delivery cost, to the bank account details provided within 7 days of receipt of the returned items.
The Website reserves the right to reject the Client / User refund request if it does not meet the 14 calendar day set or if the customer's dissatisfaction is due to misuse of the product.
6. The dispatch / request of the products must be addressed to Bioex Ltd.
- Return policy - Only defective / damaged products:
1. If you have a defective product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Defective products can only be exchanged within 14 calendar days of purchase. In order for the exchange to take place, we will need the order number, a description of the problem (including photos) and any other product use information that may help us understand the potential defect.
3. If the product is defective due to a manufacturer's fault or defective materials, we will change the product as needed.
4. Depending on the location of the customer, the time required for the replacement product to be delivered may vary.
5. The user must inspect the product when it is received. Any damage to delivery must be reported to us within 14 calendar days of receipt of the product at email@example.com Include a description of the damage and photos. This information is extremely useful to us to make sure our products are packed and delivered properly. We will replace the damaged products.
VIII. Commercial communication
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, Customer / User agrees with the Website or its related third parties to send them messages for information and promotion regarding the offers and promotions offered on the site.
IX. Applicable law
Any dispute over the operation of these Terms and Conditions for the use of the Site or its violation, including disputes and disagreements regarding its validity, interpretation, termination, performance or violation of the parties' obligations, shall be resolved by the Parties by mutual consent. In case of inability to reach an agreement, the dispute shall be referred to the relevant competent court.
By placing an order on the web site, the CUSTOMER / USER / BUYER declares that he / she is aware of and agrees fully with the terms and conditions, by committing to comply with them.
These General Terms and the Agreement between Customer / User and Bioex Ltd. / Supplier, are terminated in the following cases:
• upon termination or insolvency or bankruptcy of one of the parties;
• by mutual agreement of the parties in writing;
• unilaterally with prior notification from one of the parties in the event of default by the other party;
• if it is objectively impossible for one of the parties to the agreement to fulfill its obligations;
• in case of seizure and sealing of commercial premises and equipment by the state authorities;
• in case of cancellation of the Customer / User registration in the online shopping information platform. In this case
and the concluded but not concluded contract for purchase / sale remains in force and is subject to enforcement;
• in exercising the right of withdrawal under Art. 55, para. 1 of the Consumer Protection Act.
Using your current website constitutes acceptance of all policies, terms and instructions.
These General Terms and Conditions governing the relationship between Bioex Ltd. /, the Supplier and its customers revoke the former and shall enter into force on the date of their publication 01/12/2018.